Boyfriend missing

My boyfriend last night was suppose to be staying at mine and he left all his stuff here at my house he's 20- at 1am this morning he said be right back just going to give my brother a lift home I'll be as quick as ( half an hour drive) I was a bit annoyed as I had work early & last time he gave his brother a lift to loads of different places all night he didn't come home until 8am which was last time. Yes he's had a few drinks and he is an excellent driver when he's drunk I know it's still bad and it's against the law and shouldn't be doing that I've told him off loads for doing so! Last time he fell asleep at his brothers after he gave him lifts. can't possibly say he's done it again giving him lifts everywhere but who knows he could of done but anyway his phone was on at 7 this morning now it's dead he hasn't text me and now it's 12:50pm in the UK... my dad said if anything has happened we would know about it by now?

His mum and everyone has said he's not home and I can't get hold of anyone else ! He doesn't have Facebook or any social media either so I can't see when he was active last. I worry loads as it is so I'm quite scared right now I'm shaking and I feel sick! I always assume the worse I know I do. What should I do :(

Edit:

He's safe and sound at home, his excuse was sorry babe I fell asleep I drove back to mine after I gave my brother a lift and I didn't want to wake anyone up at your house. Lol the same old, I'm gonna whoop his ass when I see him next for worrying me sick.