panicking a little

sooo I've had my IUD for like 6 months. never had a problem with it. my SO and I of several years had unprotected sex (per our usual with the IUD and the fact that he's clean) on friday night and Sunday morning....so Tuesday afternoon rolls around and my IUD literally comes out. which I didn't think was possible. took a morning after pill just to cover our bases...but it was just baaaarely within the 72 hour time frame. I have 13 days until my period is supposed to start and I'm preeeety positive I passed my ovulation day for the month already because it's pretty obvious when my body does, but the day that my IUD came out I had discharge that's pretty close to the texture of when I'm ovulating. Basically, im trying to figure out how likely it is that I'm pregnant. he and I have discussed it, and we could make it work, but it's not something we were really planning on right now. obviously I won't really know until about 2 weeks from now, but we all know that that isn't how the female brain works. pretty much, I'm panicking. any ideas?