So confused. 💔

My husband and I got married really quick. We worked together for 4/5 months then began dating. After 8 months we got engaged and married before he left for BMT. ( started dating in April, engaged in December and married in February) He's now in tech school and we do nothing but fight. I thought him doing this he would be so much happier. ( he tried to get in for 3 years) but he's just miserable.. I set and try to build him up every day. I am physically drained.. when I tried to explain myself he turned it around and made it all about him..💔 I've tried on multiple occasions and the same outcome. I love him so much but I feel like nothing matters because he's miserable and I'm not making him happy. He also got orders for Germany which made his stress higher and our relationship worse.. I'm so lost in wha to try to do. I feel drained, unappreciated and just downright depressed. I don't want to loose my marriage. 💔💔💔💔

*i want to add that I am really understanding and I try to see all sides. I COMPLETELY understand how stressed he is. ( I'm in college and it's stressful and this has more on the line then that) I've sat back and let him turn my problems into his and turn the story to him.. I've tried talking and explaining and always the same thing.. I feel so defeated already and we haven't even had a chance..

at this point my mind is thinking if he reached his dream goal and is miserable how can I make him happy? Nothing is making him happy..

---- I hope the wonderful people who commented on this with their sincere words see this as well...

We are also having a hard time communicating because we just experienced a miscarriage.. I was 4/5 weeks.

I should've added this before but it is one of the hardest things to think about let alone talk about.. I try to talk to him about it and he causes a fight..