No longer want to be with bf he's to damaged

Kiara

If we're not fighting about him constantly bringing up his ex we're fighting over him & his baby moms & what one or the other did to the child. My bf got drunk & started acting like a thug & was rude & disrespectful in every way towards me. He's always in his feelings about his ex or his baby mother & I'm just sick & tired of it. I wish I didn't need him but he's all I got right now he really helps me allot & I would want to marry this guy if he wasn't so damaged but I'm slowly falling out of love every day & I just don't know how to move on but if I stay with this man I'm going to lose the little self esteem that I have left. I just wish I didn't love someone who treated me this way I'm not strong enough to walk away yet but I can feel the time coming he didn't even remember the shoes I got him for his bday & I went a week without food just to get them for him he don't deserve me I'm way to good for a guy that's still crying over a girl who cheated drained his bank account & moved away with another guy but he likes those type of women so they can have him he ain't no good just like they not they deserve each other....