Do you have a "thing" that you find attractive that guys wear?

Jennifer

I just realized today when my boyfriend threw on this slightly big navy blue t shirt that I absolutely love navy blue t shirts on guys (it's really specific I know). Like he normally wears super tight athletic shirts 24/7 and when he put on that navy blue t shirt like idk if it was the fact that it was a little bigger one him than most things or the color with his skin but it was so hot! I couldn't keep my eyes off him. And he had a little bit of stubble and he just seemed older than usual and it was such a huge turn on I never knew I had 😂 I was watching YouTube videos later and another guy had on a navy big t shirt and I felt the same kinda like "oh hey" but not as strongly because I'm extremely biased towards my giant turd. I know lots of girls feel this way about grey sweatpants but does anyone else have this weird/strange one like me. Like I legit have a navy blue t shirt link 😂😂😂

(This post can also be applied to those of ya that like girls. I don't mean for it to be sex/gender exclusive).

Vote below to see results!