help me.....period trouble

Ne

ok so I need some advice cuz these Dr's. making me mad lol. let's take it back to June I didn't get my period at all first time in my whole 27 years on this earth never had a problem. Bled for 2 weeks in July leading into august. Sept 7 til today. yes tell me about it. so I went to my obgyn yesterday and she was just throw

ing shit at me like it could be my weight I could have pcos I might need a endometrial burn thingy (can't remember the words exactly) it could be the fact that I'm not ovulating properly. so she gave me provera I think it was to take for 10 days to stop bleeding but then a few days later I'll be back bleeding again like wtf I'm so done give me my hysterectomy already. any advice would be good to be honest Idk what kinda advice, anything would do I just wanna know I'm not alone lol. sorry for the wording and the lack of punctuation. I keep asking if my measure implant may have something to do with it but every one keeps saying no but I'm like how would anyone know if they don't cut me open n look.