All I Want Is To Be A Momma.🤰🏽

Sigh. This is a rant, but feel like I need other women’s opinions on this:

My husband and I have been ttc for six months. I have PCOS. I have been to the Dr. to see how we can conceive. Needless to say, we’re working on it.

So, my brother in law and his girlfriend have three kids, no jobs. At this point, they care more about the stray animals they find on the street than their own children. On a couple of occasions, CPS has been called on them because the girls are malnourished and not taken care of. All of that said, the girlfriend posts, “Just when I think life can’t get any harder, I find out I’m pregnant!”. Sadly, the only thing that made me happy about that post was that someone commented, “Haven’t you figured out what causes that?!” 😂

Like, you can’t post this on FB saying, OMG, my life is so difficult when you do little to nothing to try to make it better. I just can’t be... happy for them..?!

I’d LOVE to be a mom and I’ll try my damnedest to do what my Dr. recommends, but hearing people ‘accidentally’ getting pregnant for the FOURTH FOTHER MUCKING TIME just irritates me. Like, you know it’s no accident, y’all are obviously having sex and OBVIOUSLY not using protection/contraceptives.

I already don’t like these family members because when my husband and I announced our engagement, they said they were going to the courthouse to get married because they’ve been together the longest and that I needed to “do my time” as a girlfriend. I’m like, sorry y’all’s priorities are shit. 🤷🏽‍♀️ But I didn’t say anything.

Would you be mad? Sad? Hopeless?

I’m trying not to feel those things, but it’s hard. I need to stay positive.