"Nursery" finished...10 months later

Je

Just wanted to give a shout out to all the moms who do their best to provide for their baby. It's so easy to look at other moms nurseries and compare. Sometimes you see a parent with thousands of diapers and wipes and clothes and formula, when you can only afford a them from check to check. An older family member passed away and I was able to take their Armoire to store my son's things in finally! His things had been in empty diaper boxes stacked around the house and we could never find anything! We share a room with our son, and probably will fit a while. My daughter shared a room with us for the first 4 years of her life too. Just a reminder that those things are fun, but not important. As long as you love your child and thy are safe, that's all that matters. Don't compare yourselves, because some people have things another might be quietly praying for.. & sometimes others just can provide more fancy things but it doesn't make them better. We're all moms doing the best we know how, with what we have! I'm