Pregnancy anxiety “rant”

Wynonna

This isn’t going to be an angry rant so much as a venting session I suppose but I’m a FTM. I was told I couldn’t get pregnant about 2 years ago and yet here I am 8w pregnant and I have never worried about anything more in all my life. I worried to begin with because my morning sickness was so bad I couldn’t keep water down and was getting dehydrated so I had to get a prescription medication for it. Now I don’t really have much morning sickness and I’m freaking out because my symptoms are basically gone. I still get sick occasionally but now it feels so rare... I try not to think about it too much but it’s extremely difficult. I really don’t have much of a reason to be so worried, yet I am sooooo scared something terrible is going to happen. I try not to talk about my anxieties too much because I feel like they get brushed aside and like it’s no big deal. I’m just so stressed and so worried I barely enjoy being pregnant. Some days aren’t terrible and I feel pretty good about this but then I have nights like tonight when I can’t sleep and my anxiety is through the roof. I’m positive it’s because I have anxiety already and insomnia leads to over thinking so the rational part of me is like okay chill tf out it’s okay but that monster anxiety is like LOL NOOOO

Ugh anyway that’s my venting/ranting session over