Loss my Princess πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Gangsta

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Good Morning ladies!! I am posting a photo of my baby for you guys to see. I have been reading some of you ladies stories and it is so heart wrenching....I was 5 months last week Sunday Ober 29th when I founf out my baby had no fetal heart rate. Here is a more in depth with my pregnany for ypu ladoes to have a better understanding as to what occur.. My pregnancy was great no complicstions whatsoever, baby was super active hiding her face everytime i am getting my sonogram done. Last week Tuesday i went to the hospital where i see my ob doc at to do another anatomy scan dobe so theybcould get an image of the ba y face..she was pretty much playing hide and seek and at one point she stick her tongue out πŸ˜‡...From then up to Thursday night even friday morning I felt my baby move. I went to Jamaica Hospital on Friday because i thought I had the flu so bad to where my head and neck alwas hurting along with my throat...Anyways I was given three tylenol at once to take, 1 augmentin tablet and three breathing treatment cause i was so congested and stuff. Shift change over and this new doc taking over was briefed on my situation as to why i was there and what was already done. I was given an addititional 3 Tylenol to take. I was at the hospital about 14 hrs and not once they check to see if everything was okay with the baby..I left the hospital that Saturday morning early I did not feel her all day and on Sunday I went to Long Island Jewish Hospital and I told them i have not felt my baby move which is weird because she is always active and that was when an ultrasound was done and I was told my baby is dead πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”. I screamed uncontrollably that they lying its no way my princess is dead cause she was a healthy and active baby. They induced me that sunday night the 29th of October and i had her the Monday morning the 30th at 11:30.....i was so heartbroken and even worst to see my baby stomach area looked like a pool of blood settled in my baby belly...now I am awaiting autopsy results and in the midst of my mourning I have to be making funeral arrangements..this is so hard for me to accept and I don't know how i will overcome this..