This man right here(long post)

Qu

This man right here is my best freakin friend. He is the khal to my khaleesi the sun to my stars and moon. We have been together for 8 years, we’ve had small fights and big fights small makeups and big makeups. Along time ago when I was 14 and naive I prayed to god please send me a best friend because I don’t have a lot of friends and it gets kinda lonely down here. So he sent me this amazing wonderful nerdy sexy intelligent phenomenal man to me at the age of 14 and before him I didn’t believe in love at first sight or wanting to have kids or get married. He made me believe in all of that and more. From the moment I met him I knew he was going to be an important part of my life. I knew he was going to be my happily ever after. But this is reality we all know that you don’t get your happily ever after without hard work and through sheer hard work, communication, long distance for 7 months (army training for me), 8 miscarriages and 1 really emotionally and mentally painful stillbirth we are still together and more happier now than ever before. It has taken countless prayers it has taken a couples counselor it has taken lots of tears and lots of being tested emotionally but eight years later we haven’t given up on each other and have finally set a wedding date of Christmas Day 2019. I am just so ecstatic not so much for the wedding I mean that parts nice too but I’m more ecstatic than ever because life is so short and sometimes it feels like it takes a lifetime to find your soulmate and I’m beyond glad I found mines early so that way I can spend the rest of my blessed days loving him and cherishing him and being so happy that it scares me because before him I didn’t know what head over heels in love meant until him.