Just have to say this....

C

You women are killing me.

Coming from someone who was TTC for over a year I can completely understand and appreciate what a lot of you are going through, BUT, you are ALL stressing yourselves out!!!!!

I know I've been there!!! The CM checks, the temp checks, the logging, all the money wasted on HPTs just to get a negative, the headache strain from staring at a test trying to see a line that isn't there, and worst of all the wondering. Wondering why you're not pregnant yet, wondering if there is something wrong with you, if something wrong with your SO, etc....

Just STOP. STOP IT ALL.

I gave up all the BS in August. I quit logging and tracking. Me and SO were having sex like it was a job. "No honey we can't have sex tonight but in 2 weeks and 4 days it's on..."

We lost our romance and feelings because we weren't "seeing" each other. Loving turned into fucking and the addition to our family that we wanted so badly turned into a "one night stand" baby.

I felt so relieved just to not worry about it anymore. I knew that it would happen when it was meant to happen. What did people do before Glow or <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>? I kept my account to track my periods and that was all, I completely blocked everything else out.

Me and my family have been to hayrides & Halloween events. Hell I even put back a glass of wine or 2 because I was so tired of the robot I'd become. I just wanted to live and not worry "oh shit I didn't take my temp this morning my whole day is ruined."

AF came on September 26th and guess I didn't let it bother me!!! I didn't cry!!! I didn't care!!! For the first time in a year I let my body do what it was naturally supposed to do and didn't question why!!

That period was quite shorter than normal but I DIDN'T QUESTION IT. All through the beginning of October I felt nauseous, had heartburn, cramping, but I told myself "I will not test until I miss my period!" One day late and I tested and it was the strongest positive I'd ever gotten. I didn't even have to squint to see it!!! And it was on a Walmart cheapie!!! And now here we are 6 weeks and 4 days later with a so far healthy pregnancy.

LADIES GIVE YOUR BODIES A BREAK!!!!!!

Maybe that's all they need?

You all are wearing yourselves out so bad that you're not living a happy life. Just let it go for a month or 2 and see what happens!! You get addicted to drugs and alcohol and cigarettes and gambling.... don't be the woman who is addicted to Glow & OPKs!!!!

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!

JUST BREATHE!!!!!