I think my 14 month old has autism? Help!

Joana
She was born just at the end of August so many times I said to myself that's why she is behind of most children here but I'm done with that excuse. Alisha is a very sweet girl but she is seriously behind in my opinion. she's not the type of throwing trantums but she is always in her own world. here is why I think this. (I'll use smilies to make bullet points since I'm in the phone and enter doesn't work. 😀 my MIL asked me if she hears well (she doesn't look at us when we call her most of the time.) 😀 she avoids looking at us while playing but she looks at us in the eye when we change her nappy 😀 she still can't hold a bottle 😀 she doesn't say any word 😀 she picks up toys and crawls around with them in her hands 😀 she doesn't walk 😀 she doesn't know how to play with toys like phone neither she tries to stack up the circles. 😀 she looks at her hands moving them in front of her eyes up and down 😀 she doesn't play with us 😀 she doesn't look at her little brother and didn't care when we introduces her a puppy. 😀 she is a bit obsessed with pillows and textures 😥😥😥 Things she does 😄 she shows interest in new toys 😄 she comes and plays with something that we are playing with (but doesn't play with us) 😄 she understands no, food, nappy change, sleep time 😄 she goes to sleep on her own 😄 she tries to get our attention sometimes 😄 she follow us/ come to us on her own 😄 she babbles kakaka, bababa, dadada, gagaga and nha nha nha 😄 she loves music 😄 she is not bothered by new things or changes on her schedule 😄 she doesn't like strangers 😄😄😄 This is all I can think about. What do you guys think? Any word of advice? What shall I do? Thanks in advance.