Why me?!!

I hadn’t seen my boyfriend since last Sunday

And the days went by here comes Friday and he plans to take me out that Friday night but his aunt had an emergency surgery done so I understood and she’s okay now but here comes Saturday he took me out to eat and that was fun but I had to work so we just chilled for like 2hrs. So her dropped me off work since my car is getting worked on he offered to pick me up so I’m all happy and just hoping to have some alone time with him but next thing you know he’s like “can we just hold off and hangout tomorrow? I’m hanging out with the guys”

Shdhdkdkxbhdjdjf WHY!!!!!

So Im like yea sure blah blah and by the end of my shift I asked what he was doing and he just said playing basketball! And let me just mention his friends live 3min away from my job btw.. but he didn’t even once mentioned that he could pick me up I was so upset..I walked home and so I told him that and then he felt bad and I was like can I get my good night kiss and he said he was going to come in a little bit half an hour passes but GUES WHAT!? he never came! And he told me just to go to sleep

I check his Snapchat location the next morning he was at a restaurant.. with his friends what the actual hell seriously!?

So then here comes Sunday again I was being all nice and he was like oh btw I’m playing basketball again with the guys!

At this point I’m like whatever dude do what you want.. ugh idk I’m really upset and I just feel like a bother at this point

Freaken hate myself rn