Belly problems

✨🌟✨

My daughter is almost 16 months old and has been having some issues the past couple of days. Last night her dad text me to tell me that she threw up. She threw up one more time, about an hour later. (I know to look for 6 or more times in an hour so I wasn’t too worried). I immediately started her on Pedialyte. She woke up a few times last night, once to be fed (she didn’t really eat after she had thrown up). I was giving her Pedialyte again this morning and the last “real meal” she ate was breakfast. She’s basically grazed, snacking, the rest of the day. Less wet diapers than usual, but never went 8 hours without a wet diaper. Didn’t eat anything more than a few bites of Ritz crackers & a blueberry for dinner. Pooped for the last time right before bed and it was runny.

She has 3 molars coming in and got 2 shots last Friday.

No symptoms has been simultaneous or to the extreme to cause me to worry too much. I just wanted to ask if there’s anything more I could be doing? If the molars could be contributing? I would be so grateful for any suggestions. ❤️ thank you.