Relationship advice

ok so I don't know if I'm posting this to the right place, basically me and my bf have just moved in together after being together for 11 months. I use to live in a different area we only use to see eachother at weekends. Since we have moved in together he doesn't seem to want to spend any time with me. He comes back from work and just plays games or goes out with his friends I keep bringing it up with him, whenever we are meant to spend time together he gets messages off his friends and runs off to them. I dunno Im starting to feel second best to everything and its really starting to get me down. I don't want to be controlling in any sort of way (I've been in a controlling relationship in the past) so he asks is it alright if I go to my mates, I obviously say yes because I don't know how to say no. if we have plans he goes to his mates and promises me we will do something together which never seems to happen. I just don't know what to do anymore I love the guy but this is getting hard to deal with I'm starting to feel worthless.