šŸ¤¬ADVICE PLEASEšŸ¤¬ long read but urgent šŸ¤žšŸ¼ā¤ļø

So I know Iā€™m half in the wrong here but after being with a previous partner who was a serial cheater and liar for 4 years when ya get that gut feeling somethings wrong then ya know somethingā€™s wrong in my gut I just knew there was something underlying

So me and my new boyfriend have been together officially for 4 months and I cannot be happier we didnā€™t know each other growing up we met through mutual friends and I truly thought he was the one, we got serious and we had a chat about sex, sexual partners etc Iā€™ve never had and sti but he admitted to having chlamydia to which he got treated for we moved on to exā€™s I tell him everything as Iā€™m madly in love he said his last ex was a girl from his town it ended no hard feelings.

So he falls asleep tonight and Iā€™ve just been having this wriggling feeling in my gut that somethings not right, so I get his phone go onto messenger and type in her name well what I found made me want to be sick!! HE HAD GENITAL WARTS!!!! Few weeks before we met theyā€™re was a huge argument between them he never onceā€™s mentioned this to me he has no warts and never has since Iā€™ve been with him I feel so distrusted as I spilled a lot of my heart to him about my ex and how I was lied to

What the fuck do I do someone please please help me

How do I approach this situation he would never tell me I understand itā€™s embarrassing but Iā€™ve told him some very emotional / embarrassing things about myself I never had too but With previous experience itā€™s better out in the open I wanted this relationship to be open and trusting and better and I feel all thatā€™s went down the drain Iā€™m so upset

Would like to add that I had a check up 1 week before I met him and I was clean as a whistle. Going to get checked tomorrow morning Iā€™m just so heartbroken any tips on how to bring this up