Rant on “skin imperfections”

Okay I get HORRIBLE razor bumps or burns or whatever when I shave “down there” and I’m pretty sure I know it’s because I have a dull razor (I know I’m too cheap to buy a new nice one) and probably because I shave everyday because I’m self conscious of hair down there, I don’t even know. I’m just wondering do your guys’ significant others care about this? Like scars and bumps and bruises are a part of life. And I just hate feeling self conscious about it. Like I know my partner doesn’t say anything but I just feel so ugly right now and I don’t know what to do. Should I say something and kind of joke about it or do I just let him believe it always looks like this? God fuck the patriarchy with their sexist misogynistic fucked up ideas I fucking hate shaving down there it ruins fucking everything so when a guy is eating you out or he takes your panties off it’s like what the fuck and he doesn’t say anything (or if he does then leave him cuz he’s an AsS, and I feel so self conscious! Fuck men who think you have to shave...if you do then good for you and if you don’t then good for you! I’m so done with how my vag looks right now will all these red bumps.