So i contacted my brother who is dying..

To

I havent seen or spoken to him in a year and neither my mum because i considered the relationship very toxic. My mum and I are in the middle of a bitter legal matter with each other and its so bad its going to the supreme court. She said months ago that she wishes she aborted me. My brother was like her little sidekick. I found out through snooping on social media today that he has something a miss with his liver and its likely he is terminally ill. I was unsure of what to do and asked you guys. Got a mixed reaction. My mil said not to contact my husband sorta just said its up to me. So i ended up ultimately contacting him. He was a bit strange at the start but ended up putting Mum on the phone and she agreed to end the court battle... which was quite a shocker.. i just hope she means it. She ripped me off 160k and has agreed to fix it. She asked how my kids are and asked if they got the xmas presents she sent. I told her im pregnant again and she seemed happy but a little shocked as i am already 6 months. She didnt seem bitter at all but more so worried abour my brother and the prospect of him maybe requiring a liver transplant. My brother was civil to me as well. My mum apologised about the abortion comment and said she said some bad things in the heat of the moment.. i am kinda annoyed she didnt apologise sooner but shes not the type to EVER apologise so i guess its more than what i expected of her. I dont know if i should try and mend the relationship or if thats just asking for trouble given our strained relationship in the past. My husband is at work so does not know any of this but will probably not be ok with the kids going near her at all. He will think im being too soft... but i dunno ... she seemed sincere. She has agreed to get a headstone on our dad something that should have been done 6 years ago. if my sister finds out i am talking to her she will cut me off. i just feel like it doesnt matter what i do i cant please everyone. i just want a happy and peaceful life...