WORST DOG IN THE WORLD!!

As

meet piper

she's what you call a terrorist. she's 4 and she seems to act out when my husband is out of town, I'm guessing separation anxiety. I came home from work to this dog having opened my pantry and sprinkled a brand new 5 lb bag of flour on the carpet. this sucks. we go out and nothing. I had plans to watch the Bachelor with a friend and will be gone 2 hours.

I come home to diarrhea. I didn't realize she had actually eaten enough to get sick. I never stay up this late so I'm tired and cranky. I take her out again. Nothing. I finally get myself to sleep.

after about 20 minutes and I WAKE UP to the sound of .... you know, THE SOUND OF A KETCHUP BOTTLE. I'm so angry! the smell is in the living room and it's now in my bedroom!! you just can't destroy the smell no matter how much you clean. it's in the air!

I finally pass out and I woke up this morning to ONE MORE poop. FML. I take her out AGAIN and NOTHING!!!!!!! ----------------- so please ---------------- post a picture of your pup and tell me a story of the worst thing they've ever done! I need some chuckles