PARENTS! Check your kids social media!

I’m so sick of going on social media and seeing children (I mean like 10-13 year olds) having Instagram or twitter accounts that are unmonitored.

I’ve seen so many little girls and boys calling each other, and other older users, niggers and faggots. It’s disgusting and I’m so sick of it. My first thought is always, “where is your mother?!” I know for a fact my mother checked all my media but I never did anything wrong so it didn’t matter. I know if their parents saw these things they would get in HUGE trouble.

But seriously, I’ve seen children telling each to kill themselves and they hope others will get raped. I even saw a young girl telling people that she will kill them and wear their skin because they didn’t agree on a certain celebrity?? Luckily, the girl had her full name and school in her bio so I contacted her school and parents and showed them the messages.

It’s awful, like parents please check your children’s phones. I don’t care if they bitch and scream. Kids on the internet are becoming a problem.

Thank you.