Going INSANE !!

I’m at my wits end. My fiancé never, I mean NEVER is interested in sex. We’ve been together 5 years and it’s always been this way. If I want sex I have to ask him and 90% of the time there’s some excuse. I swear I’ve heard it all. “I don’t feel like it”, “I’m too tired”, “it’s too late”, oh and my personal favorite “I wasn’t really planning on having sex tonight.”😡😡 Sorry do you need a heads up??!! I’ve tried EVERYTHING to get him interested. I start it off in different ways, I wear sexy bed time clothes, I’ll ask him if he wants to take a shower together and he says no. I offer him smaller things like bj or hj and he doesn’t want those either. Sometimes I think “maybe I’m trying too hard. I’ll give him time to come to ME.” So I wait and wait and still....... nothing. I waited 3 weeks and he never once tried to make a move.😩 I’ve asked him why he never comes to me for it and he says he’s just not big on sex and all that yet I find him jacking off when he’s alone. the problem HAS TO BE ME!!😭 I’m BEGGING anyone to help ya girl out. What can I do? I like sex but really I just want to feel wanted. When we do have sex it’s really good but I can’t figure out how to make him want me. Just give ya girl some advice🙏🏼