Pigged!!!!

Olivia

Just found out I was part of the ‘pull a pig’ dare!!! I’m so upset 😭 I already thought I was ugly and no one wanted me as I only get used. But I acc wanna die rn I’m so embarrassed and all my friends know and are taking the piss out of me 😭😭😭 why is life so bad. I had already been thro loads of shit these past few years with relationships and people forcing themselves upon me and now when I thought I could trust someone I found out it was all a stupid game 😭😭

Worst part is he got with one of my friends just a minute ago and she phoned me up gloating with him in the background telling me he pigged me and got £100. Why are people so horrible. I always consider myself ugly and fat even though I know I’m not. But for people to be turning around and saying that to me again I must be 😭😭😭 I genuinely really liked him and cared for him which makes things 100x worse 😭😭😭

I just wanna feel loved and don’t ever wanna get hurt again. Someone please help cause I’m finding it really hard to have the will to live rn 😭

Is it just people being horrible or is it me? Like do I look that bad to be have the ‘pull a pig’ thing happen to me or is it just some inconsiderate asshole?

This is me 👆🏻 any advice please will be much appreciated xx

*UPDATE*

So people say I’m an easy target because I care more about others than myself. I would do anything to put a smile on someone’s face but when it comes to me I put a fake one on to people and say I’m okay when I’m not. Does this make me an easier target to horrible people like this? I don’t understand. I just wanna make others feel happy and wanted but that all comes back to bite me on the ass I guess. I treat others the way I’d want to be treated even if I didn’t like them... but its a shame things don’t go both ways. You try and help someone or make them happy and then they end up making you miserable and feel worthless...