PGD treatment and IVF

Hi Ladies, where to begin..... this is my second post on Glow. When me and my partner finally decided we were ready to start a family it was an exciting time.. our lives were changing for the better. We started trying at the end of September 17 and by November I was luckily enough to fall pregnant. We were on cloud 9 a little shocked it had happened so fast but at the same time blessed that we had some good news! after 5 weeks I started bleeding and unfortunately this ended in miscarriage :-( as soon as the bleeding stopped we decided we wanted to try straight away, to take our minds of things we booked our wedding for 2019 in the hope we would have a child by then.. suddenly last week our world came crashing down when we found out that my partner had a Rare Genetic conditon with a 50% chance of passing it down to our baby.. we are devestated. The genetic condition is so rare that it affects 1 in every 13,000 people.We were told to stop trying and look at our options of

<a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>

and PGD. I have no idea of our options or timescales so we are looking at rescheduling our wedding. Hopeful we have a guardian angel looking down on us.. this is our journey. I am constantly trying to research any help would be greatly appreciated! until next time x