I’m exhausted - Isolation please.

Cassandra

I just need two seconds to convey my current emotions... I’m drained. I’m exhausted. I want gone in isolation for like 24 hours!

Ok, thank you for listening! Whew.

I’m a first time mom. I’m still adjusting. Yes, after a year I’m still adjusting. Anyone else? I am a CPS investigator, so I spend a lot of time trying to fix problems, going to court, crossing my ts/ doting my i’s. This week has been rough. It’s the busiest time of the year for work for my husband, I’ve been working crazy hours, my babysitter and her entire household contracted the flu, so my child is going to an alternative caretaker that she’s not very familiar with, but I know and trust very well. My husband and I have both had to be at work early alllll week, so my child’s schedule is now altered and we get off work and have had other meetings for volunteer organizations this week. I’m not complaining, I just needed to share that I’m exhausted. Last night my husband found me working on my computer from my bed, but I had fell asleep with my face in the keyboard. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I need a pedicure, my nails done (haven’t had time!), a facial, massage, and some isolation to work through all my current emotions.

On a positive note, I’m always greeted by a smiling baby who is always happy to see me and warms my heart! 😍