Am I the only one? Seems like it.

My baby is 2 weeks and a day. She sleeps 3 hours at a time at night, and during the day it’s whatever floats her boat. She has wakeful periods of 45 to an hour usually every time she wakes from nap. First off, what the heck do I do with her? Here’s why. She’s not interested in cuddles. Or looking at me, lol. She will look for just a few at toys sometimes. She doesn’t like being held. I’ve tried all positions. She doesn’t want messed with?? At 2 weeks old? She only cries when she’s hungry or wet. Or cold. Or uncomfortable when we’re messing with her car seat straps. She will lie awake in her rock and play for forever. Just quietly awake, no noises and she can’t really see much first because she’s so young and second because it’s a reclining rocker....? What is wrong with her? I try to stimulate her and it’s like she hates me. But so content to just rock. She doesn’t take a paci because she knows it’s not a bottle. It seems she’ll eat even if she’s not hungry. (Although she falls asleep fairly quickly if not famished) She can be laid in the rock and play and fall asleep while still awake. I don’t need to soothe her to sleep. (Please comments about the rock and play not being safe for sleep, I know. I’m working on the bassinet but she won’t sleep in it so I’m only using it a small amount until she gets used to it, since she HATES it and I can’t just be up all night and day). Is it just me? Why is she like this! At 2 weeks, I expect snuggles and her like being rocked and carried. But it’s like she doesn’t want anything to do with me. Which is fine, but wtf? What do I do? What is your schedules like for an active WEIRD baby? Oh and she hates being constricted. Swaddles she will scream like she’s in pain and kick till the swaddle Velcro is off. And forget mittens because she’ll freak out. Even though she scratches her face :(