Awful Valentines Day....anyone else?

We have been married for 3 months. Everything is usually good in our relationship but the past two days have been awful. Were TTC for a year and a half. Last night I took a test and it was negative. I was so disappointed. I crawled into bed and told him it was negative. He was playing on his phone at the time. I said "what if we can't have kids?" He casually answered, "Maybe we're not meant to have them." I didn't know what to say so I said nothing at all. A few minutes later he was on Facebook and said happily that his friend just found out he's having a baby. I responded with, "good for your friend." I turned over to go to sleep feeling hurt at his insensitivity. He was unaware of my feelings and I failed to communicate them.

Fast forward to today; Valentines Day. Money is super tight since the wedding. Last week we both requested off for this day and he asked what I wanted to do. I said I just want to have a picnic on the beach with you since it's romantic and affordable. My main request was that we take our picnic basket which is in our storage closet under our stairs. So today arrives and no picnic basket, no picnic, no "happy Valentine's Day" I decided to start digging through the storage to try and find the basket when he comes downstairs and asks if I'm upset with him. Everything busted out of me and we have been fighting all day. I'm well aware that my emotions aren't helping this situation but I just feel so low. I'm not materialistic and I don't care for flowers or gifts. I just wanted a picnic. I feel like I'm not even worth a picnic....