Valentines plunger (long)

So valentines day was yesterday and my husband did so well this year! He bought me a book series i had been wanting and finally got my million hints about wanting an edible arrangement and suprised me with one.

Perfect right. So every time i would ask him what he wanted he would just say “you in a bow” so naturally i told him no and got him a yeti cup and chocolates so he thought thats all he was getting. Then at the end of the day when he took his shower i put rose petals all over the bed and pulled out some of those sexy dice and the only piece of Lingerie that still fit (im 23wks along)

Anywho he comes in the room and is surprised and plan worked perfect i pulled off the best valentines day i thought....

So i go to the bathroom after to clean myself up and decided i had to poop .... well after trying to flush the toilet 3 or 4 times it still wouldn’t go down 😫😫 so now i have to tell my husband to get the plunger from the basement bathroom and fix the toilet for me...

So we went from just having great sex to him having to plunge my poop 🤦🏻‍♀️ happy valentines yall.