After I spoke to him he did it...

So as you ladies know, there have been many post lately about SOs touching their partners in their sleep.

2 nights ago, I stayed in a hotel with my SO. I mentioned that question to him "There has been a lot of talk on glow about partners violating them in their sleep.Have you ever touched me?" He said "No, if I want some I'll wake you" We had sex, we cuddles and we then went to sleep.

Probably around 4:30am I woke up. Mind you, I didn't move, i didnt open my eyes and I didn't switch my sleeping position. He was cuddle up on me, spooning me so he couldn't see my face. I'm not sure how long he was doing it for but he was fingering me and trying to get his dick in me. I was very disgusted. I waited to see if he'll go all the way but it decides to just roll over on my stomach and pretend to sleep. I was freaking out and I was holding mbreath to stop me from panicking to much

We woke up around 7:30am and I confronted him but not in a way I wanted to. I asked if he realized he was trying to have sex with me and he said "no I didn't realize". I then said "it's kind of ironic that as soon as we talk about this, I wake up to you trying pretty hard to get your dick in me". He said "I don't remember"

I didn't let him know I was angry and I wish I did. I just continued like everything was good. I kissed him and wished him luck at work but I'm actually not okay. Idk how I am going to come about this with him after its been 2 days. When he left I broke down.

I don't feel comfortable sleeping naked with him or next to him. I don't feel safe...I don't have any feelings of wanting to have sex with him again until I feel he won't violate me again.

No, I'm not overreacting. I was molested from the time I was 6 to 17 and I'm still trying to recover from it all. There are just certain things I can't take or it will send me in a panic attack.

Should I deal with this myself since it's been 2 days?