First period after losing my little nugget

Jamiya
So exactly 6 weeks (Saturday) after I passed out baby, I'm starting my first period. I expected it to be the period to top all periods...it's not. I cramped annoyingly for almost 2 weeks before this period so I just knew the flood gates were waiting to unleash the red dam of blood lol. I've read tht it's different and usually heavier than ur normal and many times more cramping. I guess I'm the exception to yet another rule. This cycle is not heavy at all. I can wear a pad for an entire day and it's still not even close to being saturated. Besides the cramping  for those 2 weeks, I feel nothing besides the guilty reminders that only 6 weeks ago was I sitting in our bathroom staring at blood on toilet paper. However I am super excited to start this all over again and to try again for another baby ☺️. Good luck out there ladies. Baby dust to u all and I pray tht Gods mercy and comfort over u and ur families in dealing with miscarriage. 
P.S. What truly helped me what reading tht Heaven is for Real book. The chapter called 2 sisters....I balled my heart out. But that was my turning point...mommy loves u baby girl!