Best friend rejects baby shower invite

So my best friend is moving to another state with a dude she’s only known a year and has had a long distance relationship with. She’s met him of course and they have been visiting back and forth.

She says she’s ready for her freedom.... yet she’s moving in with him AND his parents. He’s kinda a prick. Hates me and says I’m a terrible influence on her. :/ Though I’ve done nothing.

It’s been like 6 months since I’ve seen her. She’s either working or with him.

She decided she’s move in June. WHEN I AM DUE. Fine. Cool whatever.

But when I gave her a month and a half notice on when my baby shower is....

Her exact response,

“I just looked at the calendar I’m going out of town that weekend to take more of my packing up there. I’m almost done with my moving.”

My best friend since high school, whom I haven’t seen in 6 months, Picked packing and moving over seeing me and celebrating with me.... for a single one day....

She did this with the graduation party too. She was all for it when she thought it was for me AND her. When she found out it was just for me.... She showed up late, with an attitude, and tried to bring my mood down.

My other friends distracted her while I went inside to open the gifts people had brought me.

They distracted her because she would have made remarks the entire time.

It’s like if there’s a celebration it has to be for her too or she won’t have anything to do with it. :/

I don’t have a TON of friends so it really hurts that she’s being this way.