Basic Training for 6 months. He's leaving me with our newborn.

Cheyenne • 💖 Teen Mommy 💖
My husband and I just had our daughter on June 12th. He leaves for basic training on June 29th and he'll be gone until Christmas. He's scared to death that our little girl won't remember him and I reassure him that that will never happen. He doesn't want to come hone changed and me not love the new him but I also reassured him that I'll love him no matter what. And of course he's afraid he won't come back at all when he starts getting deployed but I told him things are going to he fine. But I'm so scared to raise our daughter alone and I don't want to be without him. And I think I also have PPD (postpartum depression) so it makes everything so much worse. I just started to being to accept the fact that he'll be gone but them I had our daughter and everything changed. We've been together for a year and a half in July and married for 2 weeks. He's 18 and I'm 17. Does anyone have any advice for me? I just don't wanna be depressed and cry all the time when he's gone bc I know i have to be strong for him and I also have to take care of our daughter so I can't just sit and cry. Please give me something to help me. I'm desperate.