Really stuckšŸ’”

JaQuez

Iā€™ve been with my Alexander for 4 years and weā€™ve been talking about marriage later on . Iā€™ve prayed on it a lot and even just prayed that if he isnā€™t someone Iā€™m actually going to marry then make it gods will to do as he pleases with my relationship. I love him with all my soul . I just have one big problem he doesnā€™t believe in god . I understand some ppl donā€™t which is fine I just donā€™t know to to marry an atheist šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø. Iā€™m not a big religious person but I do believe in our father . I asked him how will we get married, since I canā€™t married him under god, he says heā€™ll let a preacher marry us I tell him my church will not marry us since he is not a god fearing man then he says they donā€™t have to know and to me idc if they know or donā€™t I will not Deceive my brothers and sisters and lie to god . He says welp weā€™re getting eloped and boyyyyy did that piss me off šŸ™„. Iā€™ve known about this before I guess it never bothered me till marriage or in the picture . Iā€™m not sure what to do and Iā€™m starting to think that by this problem Iā€™m having actually might b a answer to my prayer what if he isnā€™t the one šŸ’”šŸ˜©