What’s this guys deal?

I’ve been talking to this guy for almost a month and he’s been very sweet to me. We have been intimate but he is constantly telling me that he doesn’t spend time with me for sex. He said it’s a bonus to him. But he just loves seeing me smile and loves listening to me talk to him about stuff. We get on very well. We have a lot in common and have gone through the same things in life. I fell for him hard within the first 2 weeks. Early, I know. But we have so much chemistry that it’s hard to not think about him. Well, that’s when he just randomly tells me he has fallen in love with me. I found it odd, but maybe he’s telling the truth. I mean he will meet up with me every day even if it’s for a simple kiss and hello for 5 mins. He could be super busy and will still make it a point to see me. Will always text me Goodmorning and goodnight.

He also offered to bring me food for lunch one day at work. He’s very thoughtful. Here’s the problem, he is constantly on Facebook and Social media. I know it’s none of my business but his green dot is constantly active. We met through Facebook and we used to converse through Facebook all day until we exchanged numbers. I just don’t want to fall if he’s doing this to multiple women. He will also Snapchat all day. His score increases by at least 50-100 a day. I just notice these things because I am drawn to guys that cheat and I just can’t have this happen again. I have talked to him about it and he says he isn’t always on Facebook it must just be that he doesn’t clear his tabs in his phone. Okay I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. It doesn’t sound far fetched. Well, we will text and he will leave me on read sometimes and yet his Snapchat score goes up the entire time. Now when we have had sex we always used a condom and I got an std test prior to being with him. He’s the only guy I’ve been with this past month. He’s away at work at the moment and I just feel like he’s talking to other women. If I bring it up he reassures me he isn’t messing around on me and that he loves me. I just don’t trust men’s words when their actions differ. I’m about to just stop talking to him. He seemed like a great guy but I feel like I don’t know him well enough to trust that he’s not lying to me.