Pregnant and falling out of love....?

I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. I am thrilled about the baby. My partner and I have only been together for about a year. We live together, we were so in love and wanted to start a life together, and make a family together. We started trying, and shortly after got pregnant.

Recently, since I’ve been pregnant, I feel miserable. I am not happy. I am happy we are pregnant, but I do not feel the same way I did about my partner before. Everything he does, is driving me crazy. He does everything right, makes me food, cleans the house, cleans the litter box, tries to be so positive around me. I try to be quiet because I know if something comes outta my mouth, it will be mean. He knows how I feel, but he thinks it’s mostly hormone related. Last night, he didn’t come to bed, he slept on the couch. I don’t know what to do. Some days all I wanna tell him is that I just wanna be alone and do this by myself. Others, I feel so bad and treat him better. I feel so guilty. This isn’t fair for him. We decided to start a life together and made a baby together and all I wanna do is get out. I don’t wanna be drastic and I don’t wanna make any decisions right now. But I hate feeling this way. Any suggestions?