Getting Induced, So scare

Tara

Today I am 40w and last week my regular OB checked and everything was fine and this week(today) she ask me to go to Bigger Hospital for checkups. There I was gonna deliver. There OB( new ) said I need to be induce today itself. I got shocked because all report came normal and she says I have less Amniotic Fluid. Frankly Speaking I didn’t trust her a bit. There I heard many women are induced and then end up C Section. But I didn’t expect in my case because I am fine in all my checkups. But she shocked me. I ask her to give me 2/3 days but she refused. I feel so frustrated but can’t do anything. Today they couldn’t find bed so ask me to come tomorrow when they call. She explain some steps about inducing but nothing went in my brain as I got so scare. But I saw one medicine name that she told they will put me vaginaly. It’s name is Misoprostol somethinglike that.

Does anybody ever got induced with this medicine and how long it will take? Wil I end up with C Section? Please please shed some light. I am really really nervous and scare. Please pray for me.