Rough day...

My husband, baby, and I are living with my husbands grandma and her “boyfriend” while we wait for a house to buy. We just moved here from my husband getting out of the military. Anyways, my husbands grandma has a restraining order on her boyfriend, but hasn’t served him the papers and she put our names on it in case he goes crazy and I can call the cops on him. He’s constantly drunk and always smoking in the house even though we’ve told him a million times to stop because we have a baby. And my husband is severely allergic. Well today, I was alone with him with My daughter and my husband was working. The man came into the kitchen where my daughter and I were eating and he was completely plastered. He stood staring at me for 5 minutes and kept saying “how beautiful how beautiful” over and over again. And just saying random shit and not making sense. His grandma told me to call the cops whenever he got even a little out of line and they’d take him because of the restraining order. So I did just that because my husband insisted I called the cops because he’s been arrested for domestic Violence and my husband said he didn’t know what he’d do to us because hes so crazy. I called the cops and took my daughter to the park and the cops met us there and said they’d take him away but had to get permission from my husbands grandma since she’s the primary one on the restraining order papers. They called her and she said NO. That she would handle it. What?! And she’s done nothing about it!! She’s acting like it’s okay even though she said she would kick him out a million times!! He’s even physically abused her! I don’t know what to do :( We can’t rent while we wait for the house we’re buying Togo through because we’d have to rent for at least 6 months. I don’t feel safe being here...

I had to vent to someone.