I just need to get this out there has this happened to anyone else?

Melissa

So let me tell you my story. My last period was March 6 so on April 9 I took a home pregnancy test and it came back positive a few days later I did another. So on April 17 I went to the dr to confirm and yes I was pregnant hcg level was at 120. Everything was great I was excited my boyfriend of 13 years was excited. That following Sunday I woke up with some spotting, which turned in brown Discharge then to dark red bleeding and clots. I had some cramps. I was completely distraught. This isn’t my first mc but we have been trying for three years so it was disappointing.

The Monday I went to the hospital to make sure everything was out. That day I had a US and they found nothing. My hcg was 36. So the ER dr sent me home and told me come back Thursday for another blood test and my hcg levels were at 55. Which surprised me. I had totally accepted that I had miscarried. So that left me with more questions then answers. The ER said follow up with family dr and get a series of blood test to make sure levels were increasing.

So here are my hcg levels:

April 30 hcg 110

May 4 hcg 180

May 11 hcg 381

May 15 hcg 447

May 18 hcg 506

I know they normally double mine aren’t and it scares me. I guess I’m just hoping that there is some hope for this baby.