My boyfriend and I have been trying to have a baby for a year

Sara
My boyfriend and I have been trying to have a baby for a year. I got my IUD removed on 7-17-14 and with each month that went by and I got my period I was devastated. This will be my second child and his first! I was suppose to start 7-4-15 and it didn't show up, but didn't think anything of it really...just thought it was stress and my body has been so tired. I had to run an errand and needed to get a few things from Walmart on 7-7 and just picked a test up to just get it over with because usually in the past once I would pee on the stick it would say negative and than I would get my period the next day. I thought it would do the same. I went to the bathroom after I put everything away and decided why not see what it says. I took the test and peed on it and almost immediately I saw the first line appear. I had gotten my hopes up so many times that I just couldn't believe it. I stared at the test for what seem like forever and I became so shaky that I had to sit down before I passed out from pure joy!!! I texted the picture to my boyfriend and he was soooo happy!!! I retested today 7-8 and of course they both came back positive!!! I didn't think I'd ever see a positive!!!! I am so happy! I go see my dr on 7-28 and am so beyond excited to add another healthy baby to my family!!! My daughter is so excited to be a big sister!!! I wish all of you trying to conceive lots of baby dust!!! It will happen!!!