Date with a trans man *NEED HELP*

Okay so I haven’t dated in awhile, so I was already a bit apprehensive. A guy kept coming into my work (Starbucks), and he’d stay there for quite some time doing work or going on his laptop, etc. He was genuinely good looking, he always had something witty to say, he seemed nice and well dressed, etc. I kind of developed a crush on him, and he just kept coming in. Anyway, fast forward and he asks for my number and we start talking. I found we had a lot in common, and we just connected. We went on exactly three dates before he sat me down and asked if I was having a good time, and if I really liked him, I said yes ofc. He seemed perfect, but after a lot of silence and going back and forth, he revealed that he was trans, and was biologically born a female. He was far enough in transition to where I would never have guessed, like he had a deeper voice, facial hair, top surgery, etc.

I have absolutely no problem at all with trans people, I’m all for lgbt support, and I love that he was comfortable enough to tell me, but now we haven’t talked in about a week because I’m conflicted and a bit confused?? I think he’s hella cute, and he has a bomb personality, but I’m not into certain lady parts he may still have. I’m attracted to him until I think about sex or intimacy.

PLEASE, does anyone have any advice or have experience in this??