Help. I want to save my relationship.

Janelle • Baby #2 on the way, April 24, 2018

So I just found out that my bf want to go back to dating Asian women because he has better relationships with them.

My bf and I have been together for almost a year. It will be a year in two weeks.

My mind set is just I want to be single and not deal with anyone. I rather be in a relationship with a girl than a guy now. We broke up many times but he won't let me go. I don't have a place to go. My mom and I got into a fight and I want to talk to her but I don't know how to go about having a conversation with her. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I make enough money to get my own place but I don't have a car. I guess I'm scared to be independent. I have told my bf that I have wanted to cheat on him several time in our relationship but I wouldn't do it. I would leave him before that even happens. We abuse each other all the time but I don't touch him unless he touches me. He thinks I'm going to cheat on him or I already cheated on him and I never cheated on him. I don't know how to go about things.

I need some advice.