Rant!!

An

So because I’m the inly woman in the house I’m obligated to clean after my dad and his kids and I’m tired of it! I have completely stopped cleaning everyday like I used to and now I try waiting a couple days just to see if they’ll pick up after themselves or not. No luck. My dad has 3 little ones ages 10/8/6 and they come to me when hungry come to me when fighting come to me to serve them drinks come to me for everythinggggg don’t get me wrong I love them but it is so exhausted! I’m 3months pregnant and have my own 9month old and I feel as if I have 4kids!!! My dad will not tell them to clean up after themselves at least toys and he doesn’t tel them to throw trash away! I will have just broomed and mopped and they will go eat cookies in the living room and leave crumbs after crumbs everywhere it’s so irritating. I get paid $100 a week to watch them Wednesday thru Friday and every other weekend because that’s my dads days with the kids and let me tell you guys $100 is nothing for all the stuff I do. $100 would barely cover 1 child at a daycare if that. So over it. Just had to rant a bit before I continue cleaning. Lol can’t wait to move out! Just what was under the couch and left in the living room. You ladies don’t even wanna see there dishes 🤦🏻‍♀️