not coping well.

the end of may i got the call to say mum had ended up in palliative care, by june 8th around 3:30am she passed away. we all rushed into the hospital to say good bye. during this time my husband was so loving and supportive. i tried to be strong for everyone so they wouldn't worry about me and how i was coping i only cried in front of anyone the day she passed and at her burial other wise i always try to hide how i am coping but last night when my husband told me her was calling his mum because he missed her i couldn't help the tears, it hurt because i miss my mum too especially knowing I'll never get to call her up again and hear her voice, i hid my tears from my husband so he wouldn't worry either. his mum has also been amazing, I've never met her in person as she lives overseas but shes always telling him to look after me and take care of me, she was always praying for mum and asking after her before she passed aswell and always praying for mum and asking after her before she passed aswell and even asked my husband how to help her tell me she was sorry and i still have her as a mother to love me (she doesn't speak english well but she tried for me) even my friend who was like a sister growing up made it just in time to say her goodbyes to mum and even introduce her newborn as mum had been waiting to meet him. she posted a message on mums facebook wall and it just brought me to tears reading it. i just miss her so much.