I think I had a miscarriage

So I’m pretty sure I had a very early miscarriage. So for some background, I have an iud and me and my partner always have unprotected sex. Normally I don’t have any kind of bleeding at all, no spotting, absolutely nothing. The past couple of weeks, I’ve had pretty extreme cramping and sore breasts and the other day I started having really heavy bleeding. Yesterday while I was wiping after using the restroom, this was on the toilet paper. Immediately I could tell it wasn’t a blood clot because the coloring wasn’t right and it looked... fleshy? In the pictures, you can see the two segments of it and the discoloration in some areas. In person, I can see what looks like a blood vessel going from one side to the other, and I swear I can see the c shape of an embryo with a little dot where a heart would be if it were an embryo. I wish I could’ve gotten a better photo so that people don’t think I’m crazy saying I see these things. It just immediately struck me ass odd when I saw it, especially after the cramping and bleeding out of nowhere. If anybody knows anything about early miscarriage, please enlighten me.