Third miscarriage

Mei
I went to the ER last night after I felt a gush in my pants. I ran to the toilet and peed a mix of blood, clots and fluids. I had some spotting Wednesday afternoon but it was just a small amount. Then the next day after that gush I had a lot of bleeding. I got to the ER at 11:30pm and they took blood samples at 12:30 am and then the doctor saw me at 1:30pm. She performed a pelvic examination that was very painful. She stuck what appeared to be a small water gun inside of me and it was very uncomfortable and lots of blood and membranes came out. She went some to the lab. Then she performed a vaginal ultrasound and there was nothing in my uterus. I cried so hard I didn’t know it was possible. I went to see my Obgyn the next day for another ultrasound since the ER doctor suggested it and again there was nothing in my uterus except for blood clots. I cried all day and I lost alll the pregnancy symptoms and lost 5 lbs overnight (probably from all the fluids that would come out every time I peed). This is my third miscarriage at 8 weeks 5 days. My last two miscarriages were at 5 weeks and 6 weeks in June and August 2017. I feel so hopeless and don’t think my body can ever support having a baby. I can’t help but to think what is wrong with me ?!!? How did you get over multiple miscarriages?