Should she see her dad?

Azariah

Okay so. My ex wants alone time with my daughter. Now he hasn't seen her since she was 2 weeks. He blames that on me saying i should make my parents let him over the house. First it ain't my damn house. Second it's not my job to make sure you see your daughter. Okay so he then cusses me out on social media. And all his people say I'm abusing her by not letting her get time with her father. Mind you, love is obviously blind, he's an "ex" drug addict, homeless, unstable, abusive person. But I leveled with him and said just text me and tell me when you want to see her we can meet and you can see her then. He chills. Doesn't text me for 2-3 weeks and then texts at around 6 or 7 he wants to see her. First I explained she's on a schedule you have to work around her. I said that then I get called a bitch. And he consistently keeps texting 1-2 weeks and then just asks how she's doing. Then I find out he's talking to another girl. I couldn't care less. But she will not be around my daughter. And he gets mad cuz he can't get Alone time, without supervision, with her. He threatens to take her from me. Then calms down and says he doesn't want to but won't have her raised to hate him. All i wanna know is. Am I really abusing her? Does he even deserve to see pictures? Why is it my job to always come to him?

Vote below to see results!