This literally made me cry

Alisha

So my bf has a ring on layaway for me at Zales. Well, things have been REALLY tight financially lately because we inherited a TLC house right as our lease was ending at our apartment and we are expecting a baby September 1st.

I had to fly out to my moms house to have the baby because our TLC house won’t be ready for the baby in time.

With our new car payment and paying off credit cards and fixing the house and buying baby things and plane tickets, I assumed we have not been making ring payments in a long time, months even. I never bothered him about it because there were more important things going on and I didn’t want him to stress.

Well he hit me with this today.

Lol I cut out some parts of our convo that I didn’t want to share, but he’s so funny and goofy and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS puts me first! This just melted my heart to know that he didn’t let my ring go forgotten. It’s just stupid and little and Ik material things don’t matter in a relationship but it feels good to know how important I am to him, even if he says it in a goofy way lol.