How do I strengthen my bond with God?

THIS IS GOING TO BE KIND OF LING AND I AM SORRY IF IT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE!

I’m 16 and I go to a Baptist Church and I was baptized when I was around 10 and I believe God is real and Jesus died on the cross for all our sins. But I go to a high school where there’s a lot of atheists or agnostics and only some Christians who aren’t strong on their beliefs, so there’s always this little bit of doubt lingering behind that the students at my school keep forcing in there and I feel so tempted sometimes to act on some of the sexual desires that I feel because I’m around it all the time at school- I’m not going to lie, in the past I gave in a few times, but only by myself and I’ve never been intimate with a boy and that was almost or over a year ago and I haven’t done it since then because I always felt nasty and guilty. I’ve always been set on waiting until I’m married to my husband to give my body to someone else. I just feel like I’m so distant from God and I’ve tried reading my Bible more and that always lifted my spirits and made me feel warm and love but recently, I don’t know why, but I haven’t been able to really get into reading my Bible like I used to and I pray every night for Him to help me make the right decisions. I just need some help setting my life straight so I can follow God and be right with Him. Please don’t judge and please be nice.