Husband is driving me crazy 😡

Mr

My husband is finishing up his 6 weeks of paternity leave. And all I can say is THANK GOD!!! We’ve spent too much time together and need that separation while he’s at work. Lately, al he has been doing is judging me and making stupid comments, that he thinks are funny but I’ve told him they’re not and they hurt. He basically makes fun of my weight one way or another throughout the day. Mind you, I just had a baby 6 weeks ago, I’ve lost almost 30 lbs of baby weight in that time frame. But because I’m not back to my prepregnancy weight or back in shape, he makes “jokes”. If I wear shorts, he’ll say mommy’s got her meat tubes out or she’s letting the flub free..stupid annoying shit. Then he had to make a comment about everything I wear. Like just now, I have on a cami, nursing bra and sweat pants, he looks at me with a disgusted face and says “what are you wearing??” I said pajamas and walked away. He’ll do this when I’m wearing jeans and a T-shirt or something and say “that’s what you’re wearing?” And makes me judge myself and makes me so self conscious. And he’s not just asking, it’s the tone in his voice that he’s judging what I’m wearing. He’s being a pain in my ass and I’m so sick of it!!! And us both being home has caused our 4 year old to be beyond defiant, but that’s another story for another time. Thank you for reading.