Struggling

My son is 12 weeks old and I’m seriously just struggling to adjust. I’m doing everything I feel like I can for him and I just feel like a failure. My husband works 70 hours a week and is never here for even just emotional support. Our relationship is struggling. I don’t really have a lot of friends. No family on my side. His family doesn’t really like me so I don’t feel like I have any support. I get irritated so easily lately. I’m out of ideas on who to turn to for help. I just had to up my therapy appointments to every week. Last night was a big turning point for me. It was late and my husband had worked a 15 hour day then came home and did some house chores and by the time I got the baby to sleep, my husband was asleep too and I seriously just sat there and cried. He had no energy left for me (obviously because it was a long day) and I had been telling him all day that I was really struggling. I just felt so alone. My poor little dog needs more attention than what I’ve been able to give her lately and I feel so bad. I’ve asked my husband multiple times to please try and find us a therapist to navigate us through this big life change and he hasn’t. Instead he talks about all this new information he’s learned on stereo stuff or things for his truck. I can’t get my son off the nipple shield. He’s sleeping in his rock and play because that’s the only way he gets decent sleep and the only way I get any rest but I’m worried about his head shape. I take care of him all through the night because my husband works so much that I don’t feel like I should be asking for help at night. Someone just tell me this mommy thing gets easier at some point. Or even just tips to get through it. I love my son and I pour my heart and soul into taking care of him and I feel so guilty for struggling. Maybe this doesn’t even sound like much. I just needed to get it out.